Wednesday 19 September 2012

Keekihime already has a "character"


Keekihime reblogged my post,

I actually only forgot about it =/
☆ 2 notes
☆ 1 hour ago
☆ via jrcach


Some anon posted in response to it.


But the only videos you give credit on are Yume Yume and too Cute!... I mean, I don't think you're obligated to give credit, but if you don't you shouldn't lie and say "Oh I just forgot."
asks Anonymous
you know that my last video is about 6 months ago?
I maybe didn’t do it in the past but I am doing it now.
☆ 0 notes
☆ 53 minutes ago

Probably the same anon asked question again.


You've been on Nico for how long and you didn't know? Ok. I like you, but I feel like you get offended too easily and let it show. By the way, I saw the ask about your cosplay being I Japan and it made me wonder, how are things going in Austria? Do you think you'll be able to return to Japan and Tone Jewel any time soon?
asks Anonymous
didn’t know what? Dude. Guys. I am sorry for not putting credit but oh look magic, there are credits now.
end of drama
☆ 0 notes
☆ 44 minutes ago

Reading Keekihime's Twitter is interesting because she shows her emotion and doesn't conceal it from public eyes.

Reading her reactions, I already see an Akujo chara (悪女キャラ).

In Japanese, 悪女 doesn't have as bad meaning as the word might look.


No comments:

Post a Comment