Sunday 13 May 2012

In reply to Keekihime (from http://keekihime.tumblr.com). You can read the original writing by Keekihime by clicking "Read More".


Keeki: 
In fact, I don't need it. I am not like you. I don't need to bash or hate other people or unite with others like you.
I only seem to "bash or hate" the people who have reasons to be making fun of. I stated the reasons for "mocking" HKT and Kawaiimomochi on this Blogspot, but I doubt you'll even read this post.

You must know the reason for my having mocked you, but you chose not to mention it in your reply.

You supported the Tumblr Dansa no Himitsu.  I started a thread on 2ch (ダンサーの秘密スレッド), in which I made several posts making fun of you. I made it for several reasons; to mock Dansa who kept ridiculing so called "weeaboos", to exchange info about J-POP dancers on YT, to find out the YT channel of Dansa, and to let Japanese people know that there are so many people who dance to J-POP and post it on YT.

Keeki, you were the biggest supporter of the website which harrasses the people who are posting their videos, expressing their love for Japanese culture, which turned out to be "awkward" to the eyes of certain people.

What kind of "aidoru" is it, who supports such a hate blog? You lost the qualification at this point already!

I also made several posts about Yukapon in that thread. I dealt with either her or Keeki the most in that thread. 

I had clear objective in mind; I dealt with you and Yukapon the most because you two were the most famous [Nico-Nama-famous] of them all. I needed to make that thread popular. So I chose you two--It was "釣り"--though not "trolling". 

For that purpose I needed something worth writing for that thread. I fished for info about Yukapon and Keekihime. I lurked in Dansanohimitsu BlogTV--you happened to be there. I gladly made posts about the convo there. 

Keeki:

I don't care where you wrote bad stuff about me but you for sure did write bad stuff about me.
You tried to spread all kinds of negative stuff about me on your tumblr. You translated hundreds of mean, malicious things that were written about me on 2ch and other places.You were encouraging the propagation of bad rumours and my past. You did this to ruinme and my chances to become an idol in Japan.
You. Cannot. Deny. This.
Yes I wrote "bad stuff" about you, around October last year on your thread, but not many. I'm sure about 7 messages at most.  If you read the copy&paste of 2ch thread on my previous blog in Japanese, that's about all you can find about my anon messages mocking you.

And as you know, I kept mocking you in Dansanohimitsu thread. You know the reason now.

The rest of "bad stuff" about you are all in my main Tumblr (http://jrcach.tumblr.com). You know the reason. I translated the stuff people wrote about you, in response to your action on your Nico Nama. I chose the stuff only if I deemed trustworthy. I ignored the stuff even half-believable. That's why at that time I refrained from writing the incident about you and まおしゃん [that "you begged her grandmother for money"].

After several articles you "apologized" for your deception and some of your wrongdoings in your ameblo.

Some months later, you left a comment on DnH about an anon post, saying something like I'm not trustworthy. 

I wrote one or two posts in response. I basically wrote unfavorable things about you, in response to your action. For the rest, I wrote about you for the purpose of introducing NND/Nico Nama to the rest of the world. You were a good role-model, so I mentioned you a lot.

"You did this to ruinme and my chances to become an idol in Japan." 

I know you are being emotional. I don't think you forgot you wrote more than once on your Twitter that you gave up on your dream of becoming aidoru. 



Let's make this clear. I wasn't the one who ruined your chance of becoming an idol. You yourself ruined it.


You deceived Katsutoshi, and K2C. You even supposedly "deceived" Jukukoushi by dumping 3 days after seeing him. So they perceived, so I perceived. 


People say Jukukoushi "said" on Nico Nama that he "yatta" with Keekihime. Later he denied--people say he was afraid of getting caught on the charges of Enko (援交).




That was believable enough for me, so I made a post about it on my Tumblr. 

Even if I didn't translate it, people will dig it out from the Internet and spread it. That's the Internet. You are the one who is desperate to make me a creep!

I am the type of person who is willing to give anyone not even a second chance after messing up, but even a third, fourth and more.
But you don't seem to want this chance. Because you won't even apologize for your deeds.
I was ready to apologize to you for some of the things where I got carried away, that's why I wrote a couple of months ago on my Tumblr offering a proposal.

I wrote, if you cut the tie completely with that website, I may delete some/most of my writings about Keekihime. Either you didn't read it, or you chose to ignore it.

I'm not going to apologize to you, sorry. You seem to be concerned with "bullying" only if it affects you.

I seriously doubt that you have respect for me. You wouldn't have done all the shit to me that I wrote above.
Writing all this, I still have respect for you! Sorry for repeating this, but I wouldn't have even started this Operation Odoriko phase, if it hadn't been for you!

Thanks for the reply, keekihime.

I hope you will succeed in Japan as a TV celebrity. I don't think you'll ever become H!P type aidoru, though. You have talent, Japanese skills.


to jrcach様
So, since I your ninja tools block me from your tumblr, I have no choice but to answer you here.
Keekihime, you need to know that this person jasracass1 is a real nutcase.

This person made a raid on my Tumblr. I have a full proof, but I think you don't need it.(I can present it anytime if someone asks, though)

In fact, I don't need it. I am not like you. I don't need to bash or hate other people or unite with others like you.


You also need to know that I haven't written any messages on ケーキ姫 thread on 2ch.The most recent one I remember is, the link to your Tumblr in which you're mad at Margaret Palermo.

The second recent one was, also the link to the screenshot of one page on Margaret Palermo's Tumblr. Of course it was about you!

The third recent one, I don't remember. Please note that I haven't written anything on your thread on 2ch these several months, except these two.

And jasracass1 has kept accusing me on that thread that I keep writing bad things about you…which is a lie!


I don't care where you wrote bad stuff about me but you for sure did write bad stuff about me.
You tried to spread all kinds of negative stuff about me on your tumblr. You translated hundreds of mean, malicious things that were written about me on 2ch and other places.You were encouraging the propagation of bad rumours and my past. You did this to ruinme and my chances to become an idol in Japan.
You. Cannot. Deny. This.
And that is why I cannot respect you anymore. I ignored you and your bullshit for a long time, I won't write bullshit about you just because you write bullshit about other people and me. I am not as desperate as you are.
I am the type of person who is willing to give anyone not even a second chance after messing up, but even a third, fourth and more.
But you don't seem to want this chance. Because you won't even apologize for your deeds.

You know, I have access tracker. I know there is only one person who hates me publicly. Jasracass1.

I used to have at least 3 haters, but they have disappeared—except jasracass1.

I don't have the time to write multiple messages on 2ch. I have a lot of learnings to do. I learn several languages at the same time. I'd rather use my time for watching the videos of German prime ministers making a speech with subtitles.

Beckii thought I was criticizing her on a thread criticizing her connection with Dansa. I didn't, I was just posting anonymously, accusing Dansa alone.

Beckii thought I was “samefagging” on there, but I don't have the time to stoop to that level.

You have one nutcase among your fans—not just this crazy habit of his (he “lives” on your thread on 2ch), his Tweets are crazy, you know that, don't you?

He tweeted “KimonoTime's tits are ***” and he makes dirty jokes almost everyday. He often brags about how he has a lot of friends in the J-POP dancing community.

While I have been busy writing guides to Nico Nico Douga/Nico Nama, he has kept feeding false info about me on your thread, incessantly!

Keekihime, I have respect for you. If it hadn't been for you, I woundn't have started this activity-Operation Odoriko phase.

I seriously doubt that you have respect for me. You wouldn't have done all the shit to me that I wrote above.

Initially I was stunned by the amazing amateur culture of Nico Nico Douga. I simply wanted foreigners to start coming to Nico Nama, irrespective of whether they are men or women.

You know the rest of the story, don't you?

No, I don't know the rest of the story, or maybe I know it, but I don't care.
And now let me tell you about jasracass.
I used to write to him on twitter and such a long time ago. But I am not friends or anything with him. I don't look at his twitter and I have no idea what he writes lately.
But I don't care. There are tons of crazy people on the internet. And tons of perverted people. You are one of these crazy people, to me. No matter how often you badmouth this person, jasracass, I will make my own opinion about people. I will never ever listen to you.
That's it. I will go on not paying attention to you. I will not write gossip or slander about you. However, if you wish to keep writing gossip and slander about me, then go ahead and do so. Let me tell you that no matter how hard you try to ruin my dreams and my career, all of the bad stuff about me is already leeked, and I still get offers from Japan, and I still have tons of supporters.
because
  1. I changed.
  2. I apologized.
and in those two points, I am completely different from you. You don't change, you don't apologize. Therefore, I am on a different level than you.
Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment