Saturday 21 July 2012

Hari, Bacchus = Dionysus


This is my past message I posted on one of my own videos, 4 months ago.

ameblo.jp(/)yamatora-amb(/)ent­ry-11194915858.(html)
Yamatora's ameblo mentions @Nikkihatsune's entry into the 24h Odottemita Ranking. He highly evaluates her challenge in Nico Nico Douga so young.
I like her dance so much. She's passionate, like Dionysus incorporated into cuteness.
Thank you Yamatora, he mentioned me here again. But I'm afraind Hari chan haven't gotten much influence from me so far.
jrcach il y a 4 mois


Look at the red part. Dionysus is a god in Greek mythology, which refers to the same god as Bacchus (which is in Latin).

It's clear from context that I used it in a good way. 

In fact I never use Dionysus in my writing in a bad way.

A month ago, Haristarchan got pissed when she found my article in which I compared her dance to that of Bacchus.

This is the article.

Of course I meant in a good way. It seemed to me, Haristarchan had been waiting for this chance to jump at me.

She even wrote to me I said "She is fat" because I compared her to a Bacchus.

As a matter of fact, I had mildly criticized her for her sensitivity to the comments made to her dance videos. I had seen several benevolent comments which criticized her videos.

One said "her eyebrows are thick". Another said "her dance is too dynamic."

There were more such comments which we can't see, because Haristarchan deleted them all.

Hari often tweeted (which she deleted soon!) that she feels depressed to see haters' comments.

So I went checking for the comments. I found nothing hateful or malicious about the comments Haristar must have seen as hateful comments.

If she's like that, she won't be able to become an aidoru, let alone any type of Geinoujin (芸能人).

She considered all of my advice as 悪口 (insults) and never as advice.

I took it my responsibility to "educate" the people on my "list", because I am going to send proposals to relevant entertainment related companies to hire these persons.

I need to recommend my "recommended goods" with confidence.

I wrote several pieces of advice regarding Haristarchan on my Niconicoworld Tumblr, jrcach Tumblr, or on this blogspot.

It ranged from correcting errors in her Twitter profile, thumbnail to dancing and filming, even to how to bow.

Later I knew that Hari took all of them as insult.

If she reacts to every comment to her like she did, she would never be able to become a geinoujin.

If she refuses to take advice as advice, she won't be able to become a good learner. Let alone live in a country completely alien to where she was brought up.

No comments:

Post a Comment