Friday 27 July 2012

I sent suggestions to AbbieisaKitty as soon as I'd read Yamatora's article

My Twitter friend Yamatora has written this article about Yukapon.

There he reports about Yukapon these days. That she's so busy with her boutique shop that she doesn't have the time to resume her loli chara or Nico Nama. He also proposes "Who should take over her loli chara, if ever?"


He states the reason being that it'd be too regrettable if she wouldn't resume her Nico Nama community she'd built up. He also says it's not good for her fans as it is. He says let's save them!


He then presents one of Abbie's video. Quite honestly, I myself thought it was Yukapon when she was younger at first.


He then reports that she's being mentioned a lot and being criticized for looking like Yukapon.


He ascribes her denying mimicking Yukapon to being a Westerner, who thinks it bad to mimic someone.


He thinks it'd be interesting if Abbie came to Nico Nama and introduced herself as Yukapon style. He says people will go "yeeehoooo, here comes a rejuvenated Yukapon!"


As soon as I've read this article by Yamatora, I sent the foll owing message to Abbie.



Hi Abbie, I have a suggestion (Yukapon related)
Hi Abbie chi, I've subscribed to your channel and known you for a while now.

I see that you are being mentioned a lot these days as Yukapon wannabe. Sorry for putting it that way, that's what some people tend to see you as, not your fault.

I know how you feel. It's alright to talk back and claim that it is not your intention to look like Yukapon.

As Yukapon said herself she quit being a loli character, here I have a suggestion.

Why don't you "take over" the fanbase Yukapon has built up over this past year, and build your own base in Japan?

That would be much easier and faster to build up your fanbase in Japan, than beginning your own from scratch.

I don't know if you've read my articles (http://jrcach.tumblr.com/tagged/yukapon), Yukapon had a massive Nico Nama community of about 11,000 members. That's a huge, compared to Keekihime with 25,000 members (She recently became a member of an aidoru unit Tone Jewel).

Akira, who had helped her with Nico Nama, deleted her Nico Nama community, so Yuka has to start from scratch if she has the will to resume her Nico Nama.

As far as I know, Yukapon doesn't seem to want to resume her loli chara.

Why don't you take over her role?

Here's a suggestion. Don't be afraid of being labled "Yukapon wannabe". Instead of caring too much about it and allowing it to affect you, let's make use of what people tend to lable you as, and make it your weapon?

How to "take over" her fanbase? Just simply, introduce yourself as post Yukapon or ユカぽん二世 or ユカぽんの妹 (sister of Yukapon) or whatever.

Since Yukapon is already known on Nico Nama, you'll gather up your fans a lot easier! Since her fans in Japan have no idea what has become of Yukapon, they will easily become fans of you!

I don't know how serious you are about becoming famous in Japan, but if you have a slightest desire, this is my suggestion. You are no less cuter than Yukapon.

Let's not let your self-esteem get in the way of taking up Yukapon route. Once you've become famous enough, you can take off your Yukapon character and develop your own.

It's more important to build up your fanbase... and how fast you can pull it off!

Since people say you remind them of Yukapon, that's a huge advantage, not disadvantage!

Let's not take their labling as slander, but complement!

If you have any interest about my suggestions, please consider starting your broadcast on Nico Nama in the near future.

xSlushPuppi3x and KimonoTime have started Nico Nama this year. I helped them both to start their own by providing information.

I suggest you visit their broadcast to see what Nico Nama is like.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment