Tuesday 5 June 2012


Pix or it didn't happen! 

WTF is this "pics or didnt happen" and "vids or didnt happen". If it works like this, I was never born!
Do you have any photos of your birth? But most of us own a Birth certificate, even Obama. Some very unlucky persons from poor countries or war territories often don't have a Birth Certificate. BUT THEY STILL EXIST.

If it needs a photo, then the most of us are virgins but I can make a photo of an illiterate, holding a book and "read it". You can manipulate people, letting them think, that you REALLY CAN read. Until one day in some situation you HAVE TO read - and you fail.

I know, photos are often manipulated. I know, even certificates are sometimes manipulated, it's unlawful but some unlawful things happen. What can we believe?

Can you believe your tummy/heart whatever body organ that transports your instinct?
That's difficult. We all know, that before turning in victims of a scam we had a strange feeling. Something like "it looks too good", or "wow, that's really strange to have this luck but let's take on it quickly". Or "he doesn't look like a business man, but he wears a suit and stuff like that" or "wow I get this phone totally free, how can the company afford to give free phones to everybody, well, not my problem, I just sign here and there, so great".

So yes, you should trust your instinct, but you have to know that 100% pure instinct doesn't exist, you always have some brain/mind in the story. So it is difficult.


If you have just a short time to decide, it is always a dangerous thing. Avoid such stories as possible. And if you have some more time, that's really good. What I prefer to have is something called: IMAGE.  I think you can mostly trust the image of a person, product or company. I you read a lot about a great cream from which 50% of the users get an allergy, I don't think you say: "Give it a try!" No, you will avoid it. This is how advertising works: you say, that the product is good and try your best to build up a positive image.


So, an IMAGE is something you build up. But even if you work very hard, you will not be able to build up a fake image. Why? Because you have your footsteps wherever you go. And since the Internet doesn't forget, it will be very difficult/impossible, to clean up any mess.


I admire Beckii, because she has parents to tell her, not to pose in very short stuff. As a grown woman, I can tell you, that being sexy and being cheap is a HUGE difference.


And I can tell you, how some girls get views on NND and some get a lot of views. Talking? Hell, yeah. Talking about strong body2body relationships, demonstrating skills etc. Japan is openminded about sexuality, BUT not in a vulgar way. It would need a long blog entry to describe it and I don't feel like I should explain it.


An idol is somebody, who is clean and admirable. A dream girl. A girl giving you the hope of a pure future, but also full of optimism and energy, and full of true feelings. This is a huge difference of vulgarity or pedo pics of the Western. That is often a misunderstanding between Japan and USA/EU.


As a coach, I can tell all NND or other wannabe girls, that following stuff is very entertaining and of course people want to see it, but it is not ok. You should have a pure mind ... (have also a gif animation with a banane but I preferred to let it in the hidden part of this blog):



I have to tell you, that if you would like to work as an adult model, it is OK to do so on NND.
But if you want to be an idol, it's better you think twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment