Saturday 4 August 2012

Marqual sent me this message

Yuka's meme
Searching for yukapon in tumblr I found an intersting meme that you posted.
Personaly I always find her moe, but if you really need to hear your 3 reasons , according to what you have posted so far :

1 She was blackmailed by a certain someone who wants to be the little girl
2 She start calling you names , when you insulted her because of that (major debut in japan post)
3 She colaborated with dansa no himitsu, who you still can't cope with ಥ‿ಥ

As for some girl to replace her, I dont see how would that be possible. It was not only the clothes or accessories , the mincing with the audience , the improvisations of skits , all the unique elements that indites a unique moe character.
Its like saying that any girl who knows ballet , can become Yurinka22 overnight (^ Q ^)/
Отправлено: jrcach

Marqual sent me this messsage after he saw my post.

He is wrong in his reason 2.

This is the order of what happened between Yukapon and me.

(1) I received an anon message, so I replied to it.

This is the article.

(2) Yukapon was mad when she read it. She sent this message.

http://jrcach.tumblr.com/post/28460745305/youre-a-piece-of-trash-you-have-no-idea-what-happened

(3) I was offended by her insult. So I posted this on my second Tumblr (http://jrcach2.tumblr.com)

I was not interested in her pee scandal when I learned it. I found a Tweet on my Timeline mentioning it, but it was not much of a surprise to me. I knew she was open about her sexuality long before her hacking incident, from last October.

As for the replacement of her, Marqual is right. Yukapon was almost perfect, and could pass off as a professional entertainer.



No comments:

Post a Comment