Saturday 9 June 2012

Do you want to hear my really honest opinions about Maggie?

I think she's delusional. She is mental. I don't think she is acting that way, nor is it  a joke.

I have long been silent about that because I was afraid of getting strikes on my Youtube.

I uploaded videos about Venus because I wanted to support a woman who is going to be a good advertisement for Nico Nico Douga. As I kept stressing on my main Tumblr, Nico Nico Douga's success means Japanese subculture's success.

Now I feel like it's ok to get three strikes by Maggie. I think I have gotten enough OKs from the best candidates for my ambition. The recruiting was almost achieved. 

I don't regret failing to get Chobineko and Nekochii.

Chobineko is more interested in Airi and Hello Project, not so much in becoming an aidoru herself.
Nekochii is the only person who ignored my email. That's ok. There's a lot of fish in the sea.

Maggie is intelligent, but simpleton. 

She has enough intelligence to install and tweak FME. She isntalled it after I've posted articles about it.

But she always seems to throw random assumptions to something which is unfavorable to her.

Don't get me wrong, guessing is a normal activity everyone does every day. One thing is missing from her guessing--she doesn't see her assumptions from different angles.

I wrote she is a simpleton. She always see something from one angle.

She thinks dansanohimitsu is run by Beckii. She thinks rantoseru is Marqual, just because the message written on her channel looks the same as the post written by rantoseru.

Maggie doesn't take the trouble to confirm they are the same persons by checking Marqual's YT and rantoseru's Tumblr. It's obvious they are different persons just by looking at their channels for 10 minutes.

It is time-consuming to manage a Tumblr. That alone crosss out the possibility that beckii couldn't have run the dansanohimitsu Tumblr.

I understand her feelings though. She and her daughter (VenusAngelic) are exposed to harrassing comments every day. Even before this xiaorisu-VA incident occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment