Tuesday 5 June 2012



Did you know? Minimico (MilkyMico on Youtube) has 柴犬 for one of the tags of most of her dancing cover videos (I wrote "most" because I didn't check all of them).

I bet there's almost nobody who lands on her videos through that tag.

I searched with 柴犬 on Youtube. I checked up to 30th page, but (of course) I couldn't find any of her videos.

The word 柴犬 (Shiba inu) is too common a word. She needs to target the people who try a specific search.

I suggest she put 踊る犬 as well as 柴犬 for her videos where Suki (the name of her Shibainu) is "dancing" with her.

Also "dancingdog" [one word].

Although Youtube Search "translates" the search word when it processes, it is not perfect. For example, if you search with 犬, it could pick up "dog". It's fickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment