Saturday 9 June 2012


So I am just curious I wanted to get your side of rumors . I will say this. The J-pop community has become un-friendly in the past year and I think you know why, I just wanted your side on Hacking allegations on if they are true or not and why this started.
I have had to drop my facebook J-pop/K-pop group membership because I was tired of rumors that were just too unbelievable to be true. I really am tired of all the gossip. I am happy to find a dancer like Kacy who I can film and edit and she does not attend the sites where all these lies are posted about people.
I have in the past have worked with dancers and they have been totally shakened by the "politics" that should not be there. It is sad to see them kiss up to a certain person because this person denies ever making the insults they have made. I do not blame the person who insults because the dancers go to the site and then they "feed the Trolls".
All I know I wish just this would stop we could go back and appreciate the sites that have just been a positive light to the dancers.
Yours Truly Toru
Gesendet an: jrcach

No comments:

Post a Comment