Thursday 10 May 2012

HoneyKittenMomo commented,
Lol, Okay, Someone linked me to this so this is all I'm going to say. I wasn't trying to be rude when I sent you that message oh so many months ago. I simple asked if you've recieved my message. And maybe I wanted to have it answered privately because I want to make sure I recieved the answer. Why was that so bad and demeaning to you? And I don't care if you don't like me or my face because funny thing, I have many Japanese admirers and fans. You clearly have no idea. Okay, that's just to clear all of this up. You might like black girls but not dark skinned black girls because funny thing: you only find the light skinned half-black girls attractive. But in the end, who cares. Don't go on using ur biased opinion as fact. 


The girl named Morrigan, who cosplayed in lolita fashion, had the same skin tone as yours. And I found her very attractive. I even went to cgl aidoru agency Tumblr, something similar name, to ask for this girl's Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment