Friday 4 May 2012

It's not only mockery, but "education"

I didn't know KawaiiMomochi wrote a blog article on her Tumblr, after I posted my first article about her.

http://momo-tenshi.tumblr.com/post/22273290370/ring-ding-dong-iron-wtf

She wrote the reason why she didn't answer to my Tweet, that she simply didn't like me.






In her profile on YT, it says not to send Japanese PM or comments.

Ok guy i DO NOT speak japanese so don't send me those translated japanese PM or comment to me where i can understand you in English!

I only speak English and Thai only

You know, her username is Momochi. She even put the Hiragana of it on her Twitter profile. It is natural to want to speak to her in Japanese.

Everyone, it is not only a mockery, but has an educational significance to make a post like what I did.


In fact this is not today or yesterday to have found that on her profile. I found it several months ago.

Although I hadn't sent her comments or PM to her until a few days ago, I thought it's a bad way for a person who wants to become famous through Youtube.

I knew she wanted to become famous, because in most J-POP dancers profile pages on YT, there was her thumbnail.

I thought she was sending friends invite to every person related to K-POP/J-POP dancing.

Seeing as how she wrote a long article in response to my first post about her, she must have let it get to her ^_^;

In fact, I didn't partcilarly want to get a response from her. I wrote it mostly for the purpose of mockery, and providing the context for my readers, to share the comedy. --educational to boot.

This is what KawaiiMomochi wrote for the reasons why she thinks she can't become idol in Japan.

Here reason why i think i can not become idol in japan
Chubby not fat-in in for a chubby asian asian person but really all are different in size as well but what media show just like somethin like snsd .......
-My singing suck
The lazy-
-I can not be nice to people i do not like
-My dancing is so so
-Im already 17

First, that's a progress for you to admit that you're chubby. Bear in mind, that "chubby" can be a euphemism in your country. In Japan, (only mildly) mean people will call you fat.

Second, I don't think your dance is even near "so-so". I watched your collab with KimonoTime. You were horrible there! Felt even stronger, compared with Kelsey next to you.

"I'm already 17" >> So, you know why I've chosen girls whose ages are around 14-16?

You were really mean when you call me "pedo", whether it be in my face or anonymously.

You yourself say you think you're too old to begin to work for becoming an aidoru.

No comments:

Post a Comment