Wednesday 16 May 2012

momo-tenshi said: he made a sarcastic apology blog for me which i find it not funny at all.. i just don't even bother read his blog or twitter his bullshit anymore. i can't beileved he still following you after all of that
It's obvious KawaiiMomochi is referring to this blog. See? She made up a story just there. I didn't make this blog to make sarcasm about you, Momochi.

I made this blog back in March. That was the time when I made up my mind to fade away from this activity. I thought I've done a good job of spreading the info about Nico Nico Douga, Nico Nama and culture. I was also put off by people who don't appreciate that blog (http://jrcach.tumblr.com) publicly, being afraid of Dansanohimitsu Tumblr.

I gave up on that Tumblr back in March. I tried to make one on blogspot. I retired to my own Youtube channel. I also withdrew from my Twitter.

I allocated one of my videos for my "Twitter". Marqual read my "Tweet" there, and sent me a message. I thought it was good to publish it, so I posted it here.

I had planned to post more, but I didn't feel like it.

You know, it's not only KawaiiMomochi who keeps making up stories like that.

Dansa herself is the worst person for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment