Thursday 3 May 2012

My sincerest apology to KawaiiMomochi

Dear KawaiiMomochi.

I sincerely apologize to you for hurting your feelings by mocking your wrinkled clothes.

I couldn't help finding it hilarious. In my country, it is almost impossible to post pics of wrinkled clothes before selling them.

I'm also sorry for blocking you to my main Tumblr early March, after getting a series of anonymous posts insulting me.

Those were written in characteristically English. After blocking you, such posts ceased to come into my inbox.

Not that you wrote all such posts.

I can easily imagine that you took offense in the first place in my posts mocking "chubby" people.

I couldn't help it. Dansa happened to be a "chubby" person, that's why I had to mock the "chubby" people in general.

You happened to fall into that category. I didn't mean to offend you, in the first place.

You wrote to one video by Maxine (www.youtube.com/velveetaah), something like "if you (Maxine) are chubby, then I am a fatso."

I can neither say "Yes, that's right!" or "No, you're not!". If you were to say the line to me, how should I reply to it?

Yes, as you say, you *could* become an idol, even though you said in a video you've given up on that dream.

But before that, there's something you need to do.

Press your aprons!

No comments:

Post a Comment