Thursday 17 May 2012

This is the picture what Dansa no Himitsu mentioned some times I deleted.


This is a parody of Melanie, Maxine's older sister.

I compared her to this Youtube user BoobiesDeshou

I follow her Tumblr (http://risallah.tumblr.com), not because I want to see her boobs, but her reblog is interesting, with cute cats and H!P idols.

I deleted that article with Melanie's pic, because I received an angry message by Ki-chan.


On related note, I DIDN'T delete any article about emmma360. She keeps saying I deleted one message, which she accuses contains slandering message.

I've been open about her not fit for dancing. I didn't hide anything.

She read the two articles of mine which were harsh to her, and sent me an offensive message that contained swearing. At the same time she FOLLOWED my Tumblr.

Some time later when I wrote several articles about MMD collaboration, she liked them a lot.

When I rejected her offer, she flipped out, started to make up stories about me. That's the whole story about it.

Just for the record.

This is my PERSONAL blog where I can write anything about anything.

That Tumblr (http://jrcach.tumblr.com) is for public service. I've had to keep my mouth shut about a lot of things.

1 comment:

  1. I remember this!! Yeah, I know you like to be really sarcastic but it really didn't come across as a parody at all =/

    ReplyDelete