Thursday 10 May 2012

@Minimico Thank you so much for being so considerate! I'm glad you are following my Tumblrs and it seems you find some meaning in my activity. But please feel free to unfollow my blogs any time!

Just because someone unfollows one's Tumblr doesn't mean he or she dislikes that someone. 

I know there are lots of people who follow my Tumblr, even though they hate what I've been doing. I also know the cases where someone clicks "favorite" on Twitter, not because they "liked" the Tweet but simply they needed it as a piece of info. 

I had to unfollow someone's Tumblr, just because she reblogs a lot of pictures so many times a day.

I always wished there was a way of following someone without displaying the pictures on my Dashboard posted by that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment