Thursday 31 May 2012

Quote from Yukapon's Tumblr

okay gaiz
For all the people with questions about this…
My youtube was hacked. I don’t know by who or why I just know I tried to log into my account a couple weeks ago and I couldn’t. I was in Japan and really busy so I just took it as I forgot my password and will find it later… A couple days later I wake up to my blog AND youtube being deleted :/
I got strange emails with my twitter and tumblr passwords after that (which had been changed too, I just didn’t notice because i wasn’t really online at this time).
I don’t work for marvel yell. I haven’t made a contract with any company yet and I’m still free.They didn’t delete my accounts lol.
ALSO I find it amusing how people are saying the imouto character is “oh so sexual”. I am aware that there are some inappropriate films or comics or whatever you want to say that use the imouto theme. imo that doesn’t make the imouto theme bad. There’s a good side and a bad side to it. I don’t think it’s completely innocent but it’s not as bad as you guys are making it either. Of course, when I use it I’m not using it in a sexual way… Which I thought most of you would figure out by now lol but some people still don’t get it? =u=;;
p.s. I’m thinking of dying my hair pink. I shall become pinkupon. :D

My reaction:

No comments:

Post a Comment